2015 Landfill Symposium Proposals Due by July 15
SWANA’s 19th Annual Landfill Symposium, March 16 - 19, 2015, New Orleans, Louisiana
Share your enthusiasm and experiences for your landfill projects in New Orleans, one of the world’s most fascinating cities. Steeped in a history of influences from Europe, the Caribbean, Africa and beyond, its home to a truly unique melting pot of culture, food and music...and in 2015, the site for the premier gathering of landfill professionals.
The 19th Annual Landfill Symposium is looking for presentations that complement this year’s theme: Challenging the Way You Think about Landfill Management.
Deadline: July 15, 2014
Click here for details on the topics, types of presentations, and the link to get started with your submission.
SWANA’s Landfill Symposium features the latest issues facing managers who have found that a landfill property now encompasses many aspects of waste management other than just running the landfill. Topics include financial challenges, leachate management challenges, bioreactor landfill challenges, long-term management challenges, public perception challenges, safety challenges, design challenges and other cutting-edge landfill topics.
Please submit no more than two proposals per lead presenter.
You’ll be asked to choose one of these options:
- Financial Challenges - How Do I Make Money/Stay in the Black?
- Leachate Management Challenges - What Works? What’s New?
- Bioreactor Landfill Challenges - What Works? What’s New?
- Long-Term Management Challenges - What Happens after 30 Years?
- Public Perception Challenges - How Do I Build Community Support?
- Safety Challenges - How Do I Enhance Safety for My Workers and the Public?
- Design Challenges - What Works? What’s New?
Hurry, proposals are due July 15!