GRANDVIEW, MO (October 2019) -- Peterson Manufacturing is pleased to introduce its new USA-made LED work lights. These pedestal-mount units are available in two popular industry-standard sizes: a 905 Series 3" x 3" square model; a 906 Series 3.5" x 5.5" rectangular model. Both models feature a low-profile design, high vibration resistance, and low amp draw, and are engineered with a reinforced pedestal mounting insert and stainless steel hardware for long life.
The 905 and 906 LED work lamps were designed with an all-new, fresh optic design resulting in both high efficiency and a highly optimized light pattern. The 905 Series provides a 500-lumen output, while the 906 Series puts out 1000 lumen. Both series are available hardwired, with either stripped leads or .180 bullet terminals.
An optional AMP-compatible receptacle integrated into the housing allows OEMs to simply and efficiently install lamps directly into their vehicle/trailer harness. Additional features include:
- Proudly made in the USA
- Light-weight, low-profile design is just 1.39" thin
- Optimized work light beam pattern for even, general area illumination
- Rugged, textured polymer housing and lens
- Designed to conform to IP67 rating
- 9-32 volt operating range
- Available in Viz pack (retail), poly pack and mfg. pack